Pregnancy After Tubal

I had my tubes tied after the birth of my son which that was 8 months ago, but in August my period came on on the 5th and on the 25th very heavy bleeding. In September I came on on the 25th heavy bleeding and lasted for 4 days. Two days after I got off my period I woke up to red light spotting then the next day brown spotting. Do that sounds like I could be pregnant I been feeling sick to my stomach

Ki-Ki804

Asked by Ki-Ki804 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i would call the doctor...if you had your tubes tied it's ulikely
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 12:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• hmm i dunno...

call the dr
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have had mine tied for 5 years now. Since then My periods have been weird I will bleed for a couple day heavy then spot like you then hey come's the brown show.. I have symptom's of being pregnant every month. I never am!!!! I have talk to the dr. he said it's just side affect's nothing to be concerned about. It suck but the only way for them to go away is getting it undone. Do a google seach on side affects you will be suprised on how many there are I know I was never told of them... hope this helps
    tabbers133

Answer by tabbers133 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• While getting pregnant after a tubal is possible, I wouldn't let symptoms make you worry. It does not sound like you're pregnant, but having some of the side effects of having a tubal ligation. Look up post tubal syndrome. A lot of women experience extreme changes in cycles.
    Cymbeline

Answer by Cymbeline at 5:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i had my tubes tied too and every month before my period is due i totally get every early symptom of being preggo! Which scares the crap out of me but then the next day i get my period (which is very painful) My periods have actually gotten more predictable since having the procedure. Every 28 days exactly! that could have been useful when i was TTC!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2008