anyone had facial hair that actually improved?

Teen years I had a few chin hairs I had to pluck.. No biggie they were dark, but soft...
I got pregnant @ 25yo and the last few months I got really hair & starting waxing/plucking thinking it was just hormones that would level out after baby came & it would go away...
Well DD is 4 & its just getting worse!
I now bleach my mustache, my sideburns (omg i have a few long sideburn hairs now!) and bleach/pluck my chin -- which is now pretty hairy!
Its so hard! I dont want to look people in the face, I dont like dh close to my face! Its very depressing!
So has anyone ever did anything that improved facial hair & made it go away, or something!?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• nope,I still have my beard! I know how you feel. Mine is due to PCOS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I want to get checked for PCOS.. but ... along with my beard I have a bit of anxiety....and cant fathom talking about everything..
    Seriously.. I want to talk to dh about my facial hair, but its too humiliating! :( I know he sees it.. how CANT he? .... But he never says anything.. And I never say anything..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010