boyfriend and cheating

my boyfriend and i been together for 4 months and out of the 4 Months he cheated on me, i forgave him but now all i think about is him being with her. everytime i think a bout it it make me have a whole new attitude towards him. i dont know if i should stil b with him or not

2008mom0209

Asked by 2008mom0209 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Get out now before your heart gets more invested in this relationship. You are lucky it's only been 4 months before you found out what kind of man you're with. It will never work if you don't have trust.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I would leave. Four months isn't long at all and usually people are so into each other those first months they don't even think about another person.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Within 4 months he cheated on you?! He's obviously not as committed to you as you are to him. I'd kick his loser butt to the curb, you deserve better!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Four months and you have to wonder? Please get out now. If he would cheat this early in your relationship that speaks VOLUMES about his character and his thoughts for you. It will only continue. He is playing a dangerous game with you---and by forgiving and staying you are teaching him what a push over you are. You have no commitment, no kids, nothing to keep you to him. That is one reason why a person should wait to have sex with someone---then the leaving is easier if that isn't involved. I apologize if you are not having sex--it just seems that when a girl has a hard time seeing a guy for what he really is--it is because of this attachement.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Ugh. Dont waste your time . find someone new. someone who will appreciate you and treat you the way you should be treated.
    sarahht824

Answer by sarahht824 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Once a cheater, always a cheater. Don't you feel you deserve better?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2008