can you dance??

of course I know you can physically dance, but are you good at it?? I only dance when I'm drinking and I'm sure then it's worse than I thought I would be sober!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my gf and i were talking about this on the phone and how when we have a couple of drinks we think we are being so hot! lmfao, sure i can dance, you just don't want to see it, and i can sing, you just don't want to hear it.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Not at all,
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• nope. I'm terrible!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• no i wont dance unless im really drunk which is never or in my own home. but good news is my hubby is worse than me!
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Goodness no. I've had people try to teach me and I just can't. At our wedding we did not have a dance floor because hubby and I both cannot dance and we didn't want to have to try in front of every one.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I used to be able to, but now, I'd say no (maybe we push our dancing abilities out with our babies?). I took dance classes for years, and I used to go swing dancing and out to the clubs when I was younger. I miss it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• nope, i can't dance, But i sure have fun trying with my dd...sad thing is she is trying to copy mommies moves now when she is dancing...lol
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I used to be able to, but now Im not so good, lol.. With a few drinks, I'd say Im a little better.. Im not sure if others would say the same though, lol!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i think i can,lol! but thats just my opinion.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Ballet. But that's it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010