clothes shopping

Did you get the right stuff when back to school shopping? did you wait? what are the kids wearing at you dc's school? anything you got that they dont like now?

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in

• What is dc's? My kids never get new clothing until around thanksgiving. Unless they need new underwear or socks.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• luckily my ds wears uniforms so it makes it easier to do the b2s clothes shopping, i also got him Toy Story light up tennis, hes 4yrs old so there isn't really much that he doesn't like.Thank goodness for that!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• dc= dear or darling child
    minimo77

Comment by minimo77 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• our summer clothes are virginal is was so cold this summer...so that is what they are wearing to school~shorts and polo's ~dang it was 92 today...we don't have air conditioning in this town...hat..my kid needed a hat today on the play yard.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I got all of dd's clothes second hand (except what she got for her birthday from others). She chooses what she likes. She may only be four, but she knows what she wants. I say let her have control of the few things she can so that she learns responsibility.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My kid wears whatever we can get from kohl's when they're having a sale- mostly t-shirts and jeans
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• John gets to pick out most of what I buy for him... Either brand new or second hand. Its not very picky but he does have days when he just rather have jeans & a funny tee instead of polo's or button ups... (btw hes five) I started buying clothes for back to school in may. (but at the time my son was also just growing out of 3t's & thats all he had for jeans.)) I kinda went over board, because it was my sons first time going to school. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• lilmoosesmom- I went overboard too! I have wayyy too much fun shopping, and it is ds' first year of school as well so thats how I justified it lol
    minimo77

Comment by minimo77 (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Our kids aren't old enough, but we did take advantage of the back to school sales :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• What I usually done was just get clothes throughout the year so when school time came around I already had clothes for them.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010