Do you get a little jealous when...

You meet someone who is "more" pregnant then you? Like you are 12 weeks and they are 30 weeks ... I always feel a little jealous because they are so much closer to meeting their baby!

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know if I would say I'm jealous of those closer to having their babies than I am. I am very anxious to meet my little boy but at the same time I want him to stay in as long as possible so that 1) he can continue to grow and be as healthy as possible and 2) so I can enjoy the full experience of being pregnant.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't feel that way ever. I like my bread to be baked all the way so i also want my baby to baked all the way also. LOL

I would much rather leave the birthing center with my baby not alone and going back to visit for a while to see my LO.

OK maybe that's a little over board but you understand what im saying momma. Let the baby cook as long as possible.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well I am unpregnant right now, so no I am not more jealous of you. Well maybe I am. Because my baby days are over. Enjoy your baby growing and how wonderful your body is handling it. I do know what you mean though back in the dark ages when I was preggo I was like that
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Kind of. I remember being jealous because I wanted to feel my baby, and Yes I also couldn't wait to meet my baby.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Raemommy, I had something similar to that typed up but deleted it because I thought no one would get my point. haha But I agree with you!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Today I got jealous of a woman who was holding her one month old daughter. The little girl was GORGEOUS. I want a daughter so badly. I already have 2 boys and am convinced that this baby is also a boy. But when I saw her with her gorgeous daughter, I got a bit jealous.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I just think about the fact that their pregnancy will be long over when I'm 30 weeks. But then again it doesn't really matter, I worry about myself no one else.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• raemommy:

I do agree, I want my bun in there until she is done.. but if there was a fast forward button with the clock to get there, I would soo hit it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i totally know what you mean!! i also like to keep the baby in thereas long as possible, like the other ladies, but I know exactly what you are talking about! The last few months of a pregnancy can seem to take forever so sometimes it sucks knowing that they get to meet the baby so soon and you still have so long to go, but of course the wait is always worth it!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i would because it would make my pregnancy seem like never ending
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010