How do you make Fajitas?

I am up for something new and sadly this is one of the things I have never made..... My husband wants to try some know how to make them and what I need to make them?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Check out www.allrecipes.com .. They have tons of great recipes, and be sure to read the user comments below the recipe as they are VERY helpful :) GL!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• my dh makes them on the grill i bake them in the oven, i just make them plain & simple i season them w/salt& pepper place them on a baking tray & leave them in the oven for about 1 hr on 350
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Do they make a powder for it or is it better to make it from scratch?
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Ilike the white onion, green bell pepper and a skirt steak for the beef cut. I like to soak the meat in Mr. Stubb beef marinade and then sear (wrong word..for the life of me I can't spell the other form) the meat on a really hot skillet a little at a time (don't want it to steam, you want it to fry) and then add the veggies and serve with steamed flour tortillas~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use a fajita marinade on the meat and toss it in a pan set it aside and then do the veggies, onions, peppers and mushrooms with a little more of the marinade. Tortillas, cheese, lettuce, tomato, guac. on the side.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I buy them ready made in the bag from the frozen food area. It's easy.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I get in my car and drive about 2 miles away and have my favorite Mexican Restaurant make them. =)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Grilled meat of your choice- We like chicken, skirt steak or shrimp (season with fajita spices (google or buy premade). Cut in slices Grilled onions and peppers. Mix with meat. Sprinkle with lime and top with your favorite toppings: Pico, cheese, yogurt, sour cream, homemade Guacamole( so easy)..... Tortilla of choice- or make a salad.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i get them n the bag already mix all i need is a lil heat and we eat
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010