im 21 weeks prego, has your baby stayed low at times? down thier?

it bothers me =/
has anyone gone through this?
i feel him kicking down their to much.
can i do anything about it? sit a certain way so he wont be that low?
he really isnt always down their,just happened about 3 times already.

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my lil girl is doing the same thing and im 25 weeks and 3 days its just how they are positioned at the time
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• sweety my little son was low for my entire pregnancy. He would have fun jumping up and down on my cervix and make it to where i couldnt move. I was only about 5 months pregnant when i went to one of my appointments and another doctor asked me if i was coming in for an inducement cause of how low my son has. I found that laying down helped a little since it seemed to reposition him and maybe like sitting indian style so that way your little one has more room and doesnt feel as cramped?
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i'm also 21 wks. last wk i had an ultrasound and they couldnt find out the sex bc he/she was so low. worst part is pissing my pants. lol. it helps me if i lay flat then bend my knees... he/ she moves up a bit then.
    mommydieshadawn

Answer by mommydieshadawn at 12:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• no... just let him lay where he is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• me and my aunt carry low. she had to wear a band around her stomach because she was so low. But I agree, the worst part is peeing (when you're not supposed to). Sneezing and laughing!! I play soccer, and if I don't pee before I play, I always leak during my games.

but i never had the shortness of breath problem!! Sleeping was pretty easy for me!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2008