What's a good website to go and find a 3 or 4 bdrm house for rent?

We're wanting to move to ILL. but need to find a 3 or 4 bdrm house there first. I want to look at this 3 bdrm house that's in Sawyerville, ILL that I was told about. But I want to look at it online before seeing it in person. Help us please

We live in Saint Ann, Mo but looking forward to moving out of this state and moving to ILL.

hotmama08106

Asked by hotmama08106 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You could try apartments.com...they also have rental homes!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Craigslist.org! You can also look through real estate agents. I know realtor.com has a house rent search.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 9:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• realtor.com is a really good one. It's how I've found our last 2 houses. (Make sure you go to the "advanced search" so that you can put in specifically what you want.) It also has real estate from a lot of different realtors, not just one. Also, you can always check the real estate company specifically for their website listings, although a lot of them require that you register with an email or phone number or some sort of contact information. ReMax is a big one. I loved looking online for houses, like window shopping but for houses. Good luck!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• OOPS! I totally missed the word "rent" in your question. Sorry! They do have rentals, though.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• in smaller towns like where i live (4.000 people) its easy to use the paper or to get a list from city commerce of landlords,,, different towns have the lists at different places, some have it at city hall
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Realtor.com or Apartmentguide.com
    On Realtor.com they have a new option to look at homes/apartments for rent. Just click "Rent" instead of "Buy" and then put in your information.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010