Can someone please help? I have bad anxiety and could really use a friend....

If there is anyone out there who has any experience in anxiety or depression I could really use someone to talk to. I feel so worthless and confused and I don't know what to do. I'm seeking professional help at the moment, but I just quit my job after calling out for a week, because I have such severe anxiety I cannot go back there. My boss is awful to me and just brushes me off when I ask her for help. I don't think anyone really realizes how badly I feel about my life and toward myself. Please answer this or message me. I would appreciate it very much.

sugaree

Asked by sugaree at 9:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• I have struggled in the past through a panic disorder. I've found things that help me to deal with it and the past few years it has been much better. I'd love to be in touch!
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 9:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• feel free to message me on here and I am in a wonderful group here too, I can give you the link if you PM me...great group of ladies for just this kind of support!
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• its great that you are getting help... The first step is admitting.. I cannot just come out to my family and admit my situation. my dh knows but we never do anything about it...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• There is lots of support here! Have you checked out the Depression support groups? I know how you feel, been in the same boat!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i don't have depression but i wanted to say you aren't worthless. also if you ever need someone to talk to i'm here. i could always use more friends.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Your boss shouldn't treat you like that. Someone needs to know how he is, have you tried the labor board? In the meantime,do get help for you depression and anxiety. I hope things will work out for you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I am bi-polar and struggle with terrible anxiety. I have started taking L-Trytophan and it has helped beyond belief. You can get this at a Natural Food store. Check with your doctor first before taking.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 3:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I know how your feeling cause I had a bad boss at one of my past jobs.Everytime I would get ready to go to work I would feel sick and shaky and one time when my boss got on me I passed out. I even one time had to much alchol and to many pills and told a friend and work found out. In order to keep my job I had to attend therpy classes.But things have improved some.But I still feel lonely cause I have three kids and with a guy only cause can not afford to live on my own and No friends even though I have tried. I would love to be friends with you cause friends and family can make a big difference in life.Just hang in there and keep up with your classes. Any time want to talk leave me a messege and when on I will look you up.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I absolutely know what you are going through! Been there for about 2 years nowand the feeling comes and goes but when it comes boy does it hit strong. Its terrible and i feel your pian. I could give you some support bc god knows everyone who experiences this needs it!
    kellyjwarren

Answer by kellyjwarren at 5:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel, I'm going through alot at my work as well - I don't want to go back to that place. I was getting psychiatric help, but not right now - I need to go back, but physically cannot. You've already taken the biggest step - admitting and getting help. Feel free to contact me anytime you need someone to talk to.
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 8:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010