Has anyone tried the Couch to 5K running program? Do you want to?

I have never been athletic in my entire life, and any attempt at running was quickly quelled... I can hardly run for 30 seconds. Ugh.

I'm thinking about trying the Couch to 5K program (google c25k or couch to 5k if you haven't heard of it) and I'm wondering what experiences you all have had with it.

Also, if there are enough people who want to try it, I might make a group for it and we can encourage each other and keep each other on track. Let me know!

ChapelleCDH

Asked by ChapelleCDH at 12:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Wow anonymous, how rude are you. My guess is you are the one with a weight problem and low self-esteem and that's why you have to deflect your misery onto others.

I'm going to check it out, I've never heard of it. If you want to change your eating habits, I recommend the South Beach Diet. Yummy!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:20 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• No, but is sounds interesting...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I just checked it out. I would love to try this!
    secludedvanity

Answer by secludedvanity at 12:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i just looked it up doesnt sound too bad im going to print the info off! thanks!
    Marci_Faye

Answer by Marci_Faye at 1:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just started it today, I really like it so far. but then its only day 1 lol.
    alyssasmommy312

Answer by alyssasmommy312 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2008