implantation bleeding? my period? miscarrage? adult content

2 out of 3 pregnancy test came out positive. i was suppose to start on the 24th and its the 1st. i been discharging this white stuff (TMI) the past couple of days, and then today the discharge a brownish color. so i out a tampon in but then took it out after i was told not to use them if i might be pregnant and it had blood on it. it wasnt coming out and it was on the toilet paper whenever i wiped. but now i have to wear a pad because it started coming out and i been cramping alittle bit. its a redigh brown color but mostly red. and there are a little clots in it. whenever i pee its redish and blood falls into the toilet (TMI).

any mothers have this happen to them? anyone know what it means? if you have any more questions to know about whats going on with this situation to give me a better answer PLEASE ASK!

NO RUDE ANSWERS PLEASE thank you :)

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Now that you are saying you are having clots I really think that you are having an early miscarriage. I am really sorry.

False positives almost never happen and if you got 2 positives then more than likely you are miscarrying. The bleeding sounds too heavy to be hormonal or implantation bleeding.

If you're concerned you can always contact your doctor or go to the ER for an exam, blood work and an ultra sound.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Implantation bleeding usually occurs between 6 to 12 days after ovulation. It is also pinkish or brownish in color. If you are having bright red then it might be a miscarriage if you had a positive test. On some rare cases women can have a period every 9 months when pregnant.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think that tomorrow morning you need to be onthe phone with your doctor. This is very scary I know I am pretty sure they will want to see you due to your bleeding.
    gawmom

Answer by gawmom at 10:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• have you thought of getting in to your doctor
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i called my doctor and i dont have the money to get in to see my doctor or to go to the ER.
    senior2009

Comment by senior2009 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• unfortunately there isnt much a Dr. can do other than give you a definitive answer. Sounds to me like an early miscarriage. I am so sorry. :(
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Im not sure how to answer this question....im having a similar problem too. I started my period (or have I? im not sure) I took a PT today and i thought i saw a very very faint line of positive, but then later on in the morning i started feeling cramps/pressure and started bleeding. Its very light, but the cramps/pressure is there. Im wearing a tampon (TMI i know) just in case it is my period (i dont have pads). im not sure what to take of it. i hope all goes well for you, ill keep my fingers crossed for you :) good luck.
    sweetpea0614

Answer by sweetpea0614 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010