Privacy fencing.

I am currently putting up privacy fencing around my back yard. My lot that I am fencing in is 250 feet deep on each side and 150 feet wide. Since I could not afford to buy that entire fence at once. I have been budgeting out two or three sections at a time, install them, and then save up for the next section. My neighbors KNOW I am crazy, but this is the only way I can afford to do it. Someone said they won't age the same, but I feel they can catch up within a season or two. I am putting the pretty side towards me. I will be attaching solar powered lights every 20 feet sections. Does this sound like a crack pot plan or a plan to stay out of debt and still get a major item completed? Let me know.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 9:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i think its a good plan,, some popel can only save up like that, it seems like a bigger goal when you gotta save up for a lot longer,, do it what ever way will get it done right!
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would probably get a credit card from home depot with no interest for 12 months and buy the whole thing or save up all of the money and do it all at once.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't know what all the options are... maybe what kaylan said would work! All I know is, you do what you gotta do, and if piece by piece is all you can do, than go for it!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• it will all fade the same soon enough..I planted CA pepper trees (Brazilian too) and wow..talk about privacy...and the black pepper~yummy~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about the fading, after the winter it will probably all look the same.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010