If you consider yourself a healthy woman...

What does it look like? Do you drink coffee in the AM, what kinds of things do you do?

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 10:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I wish I could like coffee. Kelp~I eat kelp pills (not that brave) green tea pills, female toner tea, stretch...I like to stretch...better than sex for me (like I get that anyway)....sleep...I need to sleep. and bio identical estrogen at 48~lovely thing that estrogen~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i have an occasional coffee coolatta cause i love the taste but no coffee other than that. i always include fruit in my breakfast and lunch which i never skip. and always have lots of vegetables with dinner. i eat lots of protein. i love red meat. and i always have carbs and work out. i do a work out at the gym or at home for an hour a day and on top of that i'll go running, swimming, or hiking, snowboarding in the winter. i love my lifestyle. i'm in amazing shape and health, never had any health problems and i passed on my health and strength to my daughter. oh and i ALWAYS take a multi vitamin daily and drink whole milk
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i eat healthy, i eat exercise, drink/take green tea.

im still trying to quit smoking though so im not that healthy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• the only thing i really do is exercise and stretch.. it really depends on the way your body is, but as long as you exercise, i believe you are on theright  track to becoming healthy.

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I wish I could say I was healthy. But its nothing that I can't start doing to get healthy.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I wake up every morning at 4am. I have my coffee, then a protein shake. Then I work out for one hour & 15 minutes. Then I eat a healthy breakfast, & continue to eat healthy choices throughout the day. I like to sneak in a second work out once more during the day (usually about 30 minutes). I always make sure I do my hair & make up. I take multivitamins, fish oil, etc. I get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, & wear sunscreen every day.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I used to be a trainwreck, but consider myself to be pretty darn healthy these days. I quit smoking and drinking years ago, I work out about an hour a day, 5 days per week, plus keep active in between workouts (short walks, taking stairs instead of elevators, etc). I am a vegetarian and eat pretty well, though there are few things I could improve on...progress not perfection, right? I take a multivitamin daily and always try to get at least 7 hours of sleep. I do drink coffee in the morning but have mostly cut out any additional caffeine for the remainder of the day. I have also taken steps to control stress in my life because I know that stress can be detrimental to both mind and body wellness.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Run for 30- 40 minutes 4-5 Xs a week.
    Chicken and fish only
    No soda
    2 cups on coffee in the AM.
    Occasional alcohol consumption
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2010