has anyone noticed the b!tches come out in the morning? who thinks they should go back to bed and not answer questions?

i asked a question about having a hard time getting over something insensitive my husband said. i asked it at night and all the answers were comforting and helpful. i checked again in the morning and ALL the answers in the morning (yes i checked the times) were all mean and telling me i was being a baby and to suck it up and get over it. b!tches go back to bed and stop "helping" cause you're not helping anyone by being mean

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm sorry.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• They probably hadn't had their coffee yet!  LOL.... Could have been PMS.... The question should be:  If you don't have anything constructive, helpful or supportive to add, why do you respond?

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Maybe they did not have there coffee, maybe they get to stay at home and practice there skills on insensitivity while the rest of us go out and work, and associate with other people with problems worse than our own. Maybe they just like to nibshit, and cant face there own horrible situations. Hope it helps, we all have a bitchy side to us though. Im just new at this but like to talk.
    kgardner62411

Answer by kgardner62411 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have noticed this about some of my more serious questions, I usually try to close my questions before I go to bed because I don't even want to see the Morning Mom's opinions.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• never saw it that way. normally the late night moms are the "harsh" ones

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I do not know any bitches, if me know if u see any.
    moxiema

Answer by moxiema at 1:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think it's just more moms are up in the morning where night moms are fewer and well stressed so we are more understanding to each other.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• thats the risk of putting up personal information on the internet with public access with no fear of physical retaliation on the part of the posters. I do feel your pain, but try to blow em off, try to remember these are total strangers that don't know ya from anything, play no role in your real life and in the end what they say really doesn't matter cuz nothing online is sooo important that its worth ruining your day over imho. :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• hey!! i am a morning mom, and i do not think i am bitchy

except when it comes to being my daughters advocate for autism-boy then i am the worlds biggest bitch
    but i got her IEP changed from two days of special ed to four-had to keep calling and bitching up the ladder, but it got changed
    told super intendent that i will call further up if need be, and he "fixed" the UNfixable IEP
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:56 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Maybe they aren't thinking right in the mornings or hadn't slept until the early morning. Different group of women I guess.

Try to over look it. =]
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2010