what caravan is the best to get used?

xoutstarrs

Asked by xoutstarrs at 10:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you are talking about the car, there are only two.

There is the Caravan and the Grand Caravan. The Grand is bigger by a few inches and has more room. Do your research, look at the cars you want to buy and don't jump at the first one that looks good. Never, ever has the saying "if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is" been more true when you are buying a used car.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 10:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have a 2003 fully loaded Grand Caravan and I love it! It's very roomy and super comfortable to tootle around it.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We are getting a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan LE. I recommend getting it fully loaded. We are military and trave to PCS alot and the more ammenities, the better! We had a 2002 Grand caravan before this, and loved it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I am not sure. I am not a minivan driver and am quite happy with that. lol I drive a 2011 Hyundia Sonata.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010