i'm going to cry!

I'm in church today, my husbands' phone goes off. i quickly grab mine, to check if i'd turned mine down, just to find my screen wasn't working!! i called the network, who did everything, then transferred me to warranty, just to find out it expired on the 18th of august...i do have insurance but i can't afford a $50 deductable right now...i'm up for an upgrade, and the only one with a keyboard on it that's free, is out of stock!! aaahhh!! i text ALOT so i NEED a keyboard lol. my husband still has the standard number key thing, no keyboard, and when i text for him while driving, i go insane having to wait for the thing to stop blinking lol. aarrrggg what am i to do with no phone???

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You text him while driving? Doesnt sound like a good idea to me... I dont really know what to say though, GL & hope you find your answer..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well #1...you should NOT be texting him while driving.

#2 - we all survived for centuries without cellphones. I am sure you will survive until payday to get a new phone.
    You can also check other locations. Just because your local store is out of stock doesn't mean other location are.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• no she said she texts for him while hes driving and she has to use his phone...try another store or online..to see if they have a free one
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• no, i text FOR him while he's driving. sorry
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• OK first off, you do NOT NEED a phone. It is possible for life to exist without a cellphone. It has for thousands of years. I have a pre-paid phone I keep for emergencies or "urgencies" but other than that, I don't really use my cell phone. yes it's an inconvenience but you may find out that you like not being constantly connected to everybody else. :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i checked online. i may go into a store tomorrow...i'm just not sure if the prices are the same. like i found out that if it says it's free online, and i try to call them and get the phone instead, then i'd have to pay. i'm not sure if it's the same way at the store or not.
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• ASK about discounts for military families. I have at&t and my company gets this huge discount with them. I didnt know that for over a year of my first contract. They wouldnt go back and give me credit, but I did get it set up moving forward. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• aarrrggg what am i to do with no phone???

Something creative?? Seriously, no one NEEDS a cell phone.
    zeppelynn

Answer by zeppelynn at 11:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Caveman would have totally rocked the cell phone, MommaoH2. ;)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oh lol, okay sorry I misunderstood what you were saying.. But just to let you know, you dont usually have to wait for it to stop blinking before you can go to the next letter, just press over (>) and it will usually go to the next space. I have an OLLLLD phone and thats what I do, but I dont really text so I dont mind lol. GL!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010