well last month i thought i was pregnant but i had a period albeit abnormal. i bled lightly one day. quit. spotted quit then a week later i had light pinkish discharge. well i haven't had sex since and now i'm late. only like 2 days though. so my sister calls asking if i am pregnant bc my mom dreamed one of us was. my mom is usually right. i was in south korea with my dd and my mom knew before i did. do you think it's worth taking a test over?

i had a miscarriage in june and have had abnormal periods ever since btw.

locabrat83

Asked by locabrat83 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why not? You can get tests at the dollar store.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• well my last period was almost like what you are describing. I am use to about four days of heavy bleeding but on that period it was late about 10 days and it only lasted for a day and a half and then after that i started having discharge. I would say go ahead and take a test cause even if you do have some bleeding it could always be implantation bleeding and not a period.
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Why not. Just take it, It will answer your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'd take a test if I were you. Like another poster said, it could have been implantation bleeding you were having. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage....i had a miscarriage 5 years ago, so I understand the pain from that loss. Although, I remember my periods being normal once they started back up after the miscarriage, so even if u take the test and it comes out neg, u may want to talk to ur doctor about ur abnormal periods to make sure that you aren't having some other medical problem...good luck
    Mers1803

Answer by Mers1803 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• GURL MY PERIOD SKIPPED A MONTH CAME ON THE NEXT MONTH AND THEN IT DIDNT COME BACK ON I KNEW WHAT TIME IT WAS U DO 2!

~CONGRATULATIONS~
    nikkipooh2007

Answer by nikkipooh2007 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2008