Can someone explain how this would have anything to do with New World Order???

http://www.king5.com/news/Police-activity-shuts-down-I-5-near-Everett-102027398.html

The story itself is interesting, maybe the police didn't handle it properly, but read the comments. There are some wackos on there claiming this is something to do with New world order. What do you think?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It does seem that anytime anything happens there are those who try to make it into something it's not. There are horrible things going on all over the world. We have Irag and Afganistan, the economy in the toilet (while CEO's are still making millions), all the "go green' propaganda, the list goes on and on. It's really no wonder some become suspicious and fearful and start seeing the "boogy man" everywhere. I'm sometimes surprised we don't hear someone screaming about the aliens coming (and I don't mean the ones from south of the border). I'm so sorry your DH lost a friend in that awful murder in Lakewood. Hopefully things will begin to really pickup economically, people will get back to work and things will settle down soon. We're really not too far from you...over near Eatonville.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think it's to do with someone being chased by police for an offense, who then decided to take a shot at said police and then decided to vacate the car he was in and took off on foot. The police shut down the freeway in order to find and apprehend him with the least amount of danger to the general public.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL the comments are funny! A friend of mine on FB was on lock down she couldnt leave her home while they searchedfor the guy... its for protection not some NWO geesh
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Let me just add, the police out here don't play around.....they had an officer killed in Seattle area last Halloween night, then four officers were murdered in Lakewood (about an hour drive south of Seattle) and then 2 shot, with one being killed in another area. They take whatever precautions they can to protect the public and their fellow officers...if that means shutting down the freeway, so be it.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I actually live on McChord Air Base, and I can't believe how BAD this area has gotten!!! I mean it's bad enough that when we went home to TX all of our friends recognized Lakewood from the many episodes of Cops its been on, and then an old episode from Lakewood came on WHILE we were there, but then to have to tell them it's gotten even worse. Wow yeah it's crazy around here right now. my DH knew one of the four officers that was killed, it's so sad. I'm glad they are taking precautions to protect people. I thought some of the comments were just off the wall ridiculous!
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The comments were hysterical. New World Order? .LOLOL.
    The police are very thorough and committed to catch the criminals,aren't they.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well meriana the aliens already have come..Pelosi..Reid..Obama ..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• @Tnmomofive,

Far as I'm concerned you can add ALL politicians to that list. As far as their ability to know what/how things affect the average American citizen, they're all aliens.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 2:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't see the connection.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010