My friend made me upset...

She called me last night to try and make me upset over something stupid, nothing to do with me. Well I listened to her and she all of a sudden had to go in a very rude way.
I guess I was going to tell her that I have become an exotic dancer to earn extra money. She looks down on that stuff and gossips a ton.
So I just figure that I will tell her something to see how far it goes. And I can honestly tell everyone she is lying!
Would that be cruel?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 11:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Starting a rumor is never a good idea. You never know where or when its going to end. It might come back and bite you when you least expect it.
    xpandyourmind

Answer by xpandyourmind at 11:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think she sounds like maybe she is going through a hard time or something, and taking it out on you
    and I think lying to her just to catch her gossipping is kind of immature. if she's a bad friend, it's time to distance yourself.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• it wouldn't be cruel but why waste your time? She doesn't sound like a very good friend to begin with.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• And it would make you no better than her.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Um.. why dont you stooping playing childish games with her.. and try getting back and stooping to her level she doesnt sound like a very good friend.. no reason for you to be a bad one too.. lol just move on with you life
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010