how to get my daughter potty trained at night

potty training at night

CieraLovesGlen

Asked by CieraLovesGlen at 11:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Limit fluids and food at least an hour before bed. Take her to potty just before you put her down at night. Put her in undies. Layer the bed with waterproof cover then sheet then waterproof cover then sheet....that way if she has an accident, all you have to do is strip off the first set of sheets and done.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Thank you im going to try this
    CieraLovesGlen

Comment by CieraLovesGlen (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I just wanted to add that if she goes to bed a few hours before you do and will easily go back to sleep you may want to get her up before you go to bed to see if she has to go pee then. Good luck.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 6:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't let me 2 yr old son have anything to drink after 7pm and make sure he goes potty before bed and he does good and he's only been potty trained for a few months.
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• thank you for the advice. as soon as i can get the plastic bed cover im going to try bed time potty training. she is starting to do really good day time potty training been trying for months now and its just starting to work.
    CieraLovesGlen

Comment by CieraLovesGlen (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010