Conversation

Unless it's HIS interests, are any and all conversations you have your husband short lived? Whenever there's something to be talked about...important or not....my husband comes out with "yeah" "no" and "I dont know" answers.
Anyone else out there as frustrated as I am???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband probably feels this way about me LOL! He gets to talking about the military or history and I have to admit I tune him out. Sorry this is happening to you!!!
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 11:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sort of but not so much all conversations. Its when I need information that he doesn't supply that drives me batty. I put money in my checking account today and said here pay the dental insurance its $32. Okay so I take the statement and start to write the check well the statement says $63 is due so I write the check for that amount. When I tell him it was twice what he said he was like "what? no thats cause I had to make the first payment." I mean WTH does that mean? That he was late on the 1st payment so it didn't show on this statement? Anyways thats just one example LOL.

Good luck!
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes... but for the opposite reason... he won't shut up! Sometimes I just want it to be quiet for 5 freakin' minutes! No children yakking in my ear, no baby whining or squealing, no DH telling me his worldly views and opinions on everything or what happened at work or this cool new thing that he saw or what new hobby he's planning on starting...
    Sorry. back to your question, some guys are just not talkers.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• when my dh comes home from work he doesn't always feel like talking right away. men are just like kids sometimes you have to feed them and let them have some quiet time so they won't be so crabby.
    KittyNat

Answer by KittyNat at 12:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Well, some men are like that. Mine will listen to me rattle on for hours and not say much of anything. I'm just glad he listens to me.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• mine listens, but doesn't talk much either. IT's kind of nice.
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• OH YES.I TOTALY UNDERSTAND.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes. Frustrated. And right now very angry and very hurt by something he said last night. He's said it before. And I'm tired of hearing it. He doesn't say it often, but he doesn't need to say it all.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2010