If you could change your name (first, middle, last, or any combination or all of them)...

Would you? What would you change it to? I changed mine when I was adopted at 15, but I won't give out the info lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All I going to say is that my mother gave me a boys name as a middle name and that is "Andrew."
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would change my first name. Sarah is such a common name, and I haven't ever felt like a Sarah. My parents told me that they were going to name me Priscilla when I was born, and I would much rather be named Priscilla. At least it has more personality!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I want to change my first but I dnt know to what. Its Margorie(margo). I love my last name but if I get married Ill change it. But my girls have the last name of their dad and I found out Its not even a family name. He was given the name cause His real dad was married so his mom gave him her ex husbands last name which she no longer has! So In the end Im trying to get their last named changed to mine and If I get it done I will keep my last name and just add on my married name!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Ive never liked my first name too much (Autumn) But I wouldnt change it, same goes for my middle & last name. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well hell I did...wasn't going to wait for a man to marry me out of name family name....I picked it from the credits of a Prince movie (I'd same film, but the Fine One just can't produce a film)....Under the Cherry Moon...all my kids carry own new last name, which is 20 year old now (and I changed all 3 names on my adopted kids~they know all their names though).

Life is short~be call what you want~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My name is Alisha and when i get married i'm changing it to Ali and moving my last name to my middle name, taking my fiance's name, and dropping my middle name
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have always really liked my first name, Jenae. My middle name not so much but I wouldn't change it because it would be hurtful to my mom. I have always hated my last name but in 1 year I will have my mans!!!!!!! And I like his last name!!!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would love to change my first name (Shannon) to something more unique but I dont know what exactly
    butterflymomss

Answer by butterflymomss at 12:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Always wanted to change my first name, no one ever remembers it or pronouces it correctly, Emma would be nice.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I like my names. I get teased less with my married name than my original last name which rhymes with a swear word.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2010