I am four months pregnant, and was wondering if it was ok to go on waterslides.

I wanted to go to a waterpark and go down the slides, is this ok?

Asked by DesireeMMY2B at 5:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• absolutely not...
    the sudden stop at the end of the slide is may be harmful to the baby... especially past the 1st 4months you are in your second...amusement park rides are kinda banned too...
    (i did some research on it)

Answer by Icy09 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I wouldn't suggest it. Sadly, when you are pregnant, you are stuck to the wave pool. Just think, 5 more months!

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• ahhh how times have changed. When I was four months pG I was on a trampoline. I thought my Mother was gonna have kittens

• umm i would prolly say no on that one i dont know the facts but i would say it could be harmful to the baby

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• yeah probably not, if amusement park rides are out ( and I'm so bummed it's summer and my kids really want to hit the parks but I can't) I"d have to say water slides are out as well. Not only the twists and turns in the slides but I think the adrenaline rush is probably not so good for baby.

Answer by misty1_sd at 1:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• NO NO No! It in a small chance it may not be safe go to the wave pool.
    I hear these days you should have a bubble and live inside only to come out to give birth in
    Good luck have fun at the wave pool.

Answer by rosetoes at 1:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2008