what is your fav exercise video?

I am thinking about trying out a different video, what is one that works for you?

PookieMama13

Asked by PookieMama13 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I just watch FIT TV on satellite....they have workouts in the mornings and throughout the day that I DVR....there's always something new to try so you don't get bored doing the same old workout all the time!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Slim in Six by Beachbody.com
    It kicks butt!!! I went from a size 14 to a size 4 in six weeks because it toned my flabby areas.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Carmen Electra strip tease!!! LOL...seriously though!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Phoenix, you should totally be in their adds!! You sound like a pro! =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I wish DVD players recorded like the old VHS players did. I would be able to record different exercise programs off the TV. I have a video with Leslie Sansone's Walk Your Belly Flat. It is the 3 mile walk. I miss my dearly departed laptop. I used to turn the volume up just enough to hear the music & then I was able to watch something on TV at the same time.. I didn't get bored of the exercise. I, also, love doing Yoga. It stretches muscles and get me into shape in a kinder & gentler way.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL THanks jenae! I totally didn't mean to sound like that. I just LOVE what happened to my body after using it! I'm looking forward to it again after this baby is born! Oh! And it gave me a butt!!! I had never had a butt before! It was flatter than flat, but now I got a butt! And it looks pretty darn good!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• P90X is REALLY good, but it is HARD (and overpriced). I think I will check in to the Slim in Six!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have Slim in Six and I am getting so bored with it. I think I am going to have to move up to the next one early.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:33 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love Insanity! Shaun T. is the epitome of E.V.I.L. LOL
    We just borrowed P90X from my BIL and I watched the Plyfo yesterday....ugh..I don't know if I'll be able to get past the fact that Horton totally annoys me..it looks a lot easier than Insanity was. We'll see if I like it or not...I won't be doing it exclusively since I'm in the midst of 10K training and then 1/2 marathon training for a 1/2 marathon in March...I'll use it on x-train days.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Turbo Jam and now I'm totally in love with Turbo Fire.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2010