does anyone happen to know where I can purchase shoes for wide feet? I have small fat feet and have such a hard time finding dressing shoes that fit because when I do find shoes I like they never fit from the front and it looks so weird. help please :]

hellokittyemma

Asked by hellokittyemma at 12:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• i would love to know!!! i'm a size 5 but my feet are wide. i just end up buying regular size 5 shoes and having them stretched
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i know that payless has wide sizes - of course it's hit or miss. jcpenney is a great place to buy shoes - selection, price, and fit all balance out pretty well.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do zappos and start the search in my size and width....lots of extra wide shoes in my biggersize
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i know what you mean. my feet are average sized, but WIDE. my toes hang out from the side if i wear sandals. but it's hard to find a cute pair of shoes in a wide size. >=O
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• @aliishott2: where can I get my shoes stretched out? I'm planning on buying shoes that I like and just getting them stretched. Is that even possible?
    hellokittyemma

Comment by hellokittyemma (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If you find a shoe style you like at a store, ask them if they can order you a wider width. As long as it's a size that's made, there should be no extra cost.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Have you tried Birkenstocks? They have better shoes now than just the funky ones.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010