has anyone elses head started itching...

just by looking at that stupid lice ad on the side? ggrr it's aggrivating me and my head...

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES! My head starts to itch at the mere mention of lice! I had it really bad after doing a summer as a nanny. The kids brought it back from the beach with them. I got it from them, and then I couldn't get rid of it. They LOVED my head. It took one treatment a DAY for two weeks, a drastic hair cut, and a few more treatments before they were gone. It was terrible! I am so paranoid of them now that any time my head itches, I ask someone to check my scalp for me.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The word LICE and I start itching.... UGH!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It doesn't make my head itch but the other day I tried to blow it off my screen, lol.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 3:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I hate that word I think it makes anyone's head start to itch on the spot when that word is dropped just thinking about it make me itch it's so nasty
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010