what will this on line relationship lead too.

I'm been married for over 20 years, and work as a sales engineer. I had a very large proposal being put together. To make sure that I had everything right I meet someone in my industry that has put together large proposals before and had lunch and talked about the work. I really like the guy, he was someone that I could relate to. At my suggestion we both opened secret e-mail accounts, so that we can continue to talk. We also talk on the our cell phones and text each other. He has said that he only wants to flirt with me and that is as far as he wants to take our relationship, but when asked I sent him a picture of myself on the beach in my skimpy bathsuit. He is 15 years younger than me, I have 3 kids. The question is: can I maintain this relationship just as friends or I'm I most likly going to sex this guy at some point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• FANTASY FULFILLMENT
    LENA506

Answer by LENA506 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• what will it lead to? how about divorce?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Hmm let's see...if your husband opened up a secret account and was sending text messages and photos and having private phone calls with a girl 15 years younger... what do you thing would happen besides u filing for divorce. 1) you are married.... instead of sending sexy photos to some other guy... try sparking your marriage and send it to your husband or better yet, put it on for your husband. 2) you have kids... set a better example 3) if you and hubby are having problems talk to a counselor not a guy 15 years younger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i agree with all of the above. i'd be ashamed to admit this even as an anon like you cause i would know. it's easy to forget that saying " do unto others as you have done unto you" your husband is being faithful and you should be too after 20 yrs of marriage i can't believe that you would dabble in this emotional affair. shame on you!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I gotta agree with anonymous. Your playing with fire and your going to get burned. You really need to think about someone else besides yourself right now and wise up and realize if this guy is 15 years younger than you he is looking for something and it is not a second marriage. Be smart and seek marriage counseling if your marriage is so strained that you cant connect with your husband the way you connect with this person. Divorce is always most devastating on the children involved
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• open up and have safe fun!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I would cool it on that friendship. It is bound to lead to an affair. You are already way over the line.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• in my honest opinion, you're so wrong! how would you feel if your husband did this to you? when you married him, you took vows. obviously those didn't mean a damn thing to you. i look at it like this... if you're doing something that you wouldn't want your husband to find out about, you're already cheating on him.
    sublime7713

Answer by sublime7713 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I will just say one word: CONSEQUENCES
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 2:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• well i would never ever do anything like that because i love my husband so much and i want to keep him no other man is worth me loseing my hubby over ..... and if i did what your doing i would lose him and if you continue what your doing you will lose your hubby..... is this guy worth loseing your family over... probably not.... you need to stop before its too late delete that e mail account and stop texting other men your a married woman so act like.....
    nanawanda

Answer by nanawanda at 1:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2008