Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What are they called?

There are shirts I used to see in magazines all the time that are basically just sleeves (connected in the back, of course). I've only seen them worn by women and I think they're meant to be worn over a t-shirt. Anyone know what they're called?

Answer Question

Asked by MomMom23 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 17 (3,962 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • clueless~like to cover your printer arm covers?

    Answer by surfcitymom at 12:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • They're called shrugs, I think.

    Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • shrugs, is what i was thinkin too..

    Answer by alexis_06 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • a bolero jacket

    Answer by KittyNat at 12:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • bolero

    Answer by redderbedder at 12:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

  • LMAO i'm picturing some leg warmer looking things with a piece of string in the back like Whaaat? I really hope bolero is the right answer

    Answer by figaro8895 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.