Does anyone know where I might be able to find a good used crib for my son I am due in November and the poor thing don't even have a crib or bassinet

Devonsmommy2007

Asked by Devonsmommy2007 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• craigslist or your local shoppers guide! good luck:)
    Mrs.Loeffel

Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 12:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Craigslist, FreeCycle, Once Upon a Child, ReKid
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You have to be careful right now about buying a used crib because drop-side cribs are not supposed to be used/sold anymore.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i got my son's crib from craigslist. i also shopped around at local swapmeets/flea markets & the pennysaver. but i had great luck and got a fantastic deal on craigslist! =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The Freecycles are a great way to find what you need fast. You could also call around to various churches to see if anyone in their congregation might know where to find one.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Check with your local United Way. They usually have lists. I'd also check the local churches and thrift stores.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 12:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I got mine at one of the childrens second hand shops. Just make sure you look up all the safetly guidelines, and make sure that it is within those guidlines. Mine cost like $60.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i have one I want to sell.. email me :) I bought it total crib and mattress was a total of $700 - my son was out of it on his second birthday and in to a free twinbed we got from my mom but it is technically a 4 in 1 = crib/toddler bed in 1 -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We put one on layaway at burlington
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010