Ovulation test lines?

I missed a few days of testing, and when I got back to testing, the first night had a slight line with some solid pink patches. Since that test, the lines have become progressively fainter. Does that mean I actually DID ovulate when I missed the tests? I read the box and it didn't say anything about it testing like hpt's, so I was a little confused, although I assumed that was how it works. Am I correct?

:) Sarah

Sarita.F

Asked by Sarita.F at 12:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could have or it is just coming up. It could be either. But sperm lives for 48 hours and the egg takes 2-3 days to come out, so you have a big window of chance there. Highly recommend the book Taking charge of your fertility
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 12:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• good luckOne of the best things I can tell you about TTC is that you should download the software, Taking Chare Of Your Fertility. You buy it one time and have it on your computer forever. You put in what your Basil Body Temp is, when your period is, the symptoms you have and etc. It really does help you. I got pregnant on the first cycle after I started using it :-) Good Luck Mama.

hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2010