If you voted for Obama, do you still approve of him and the decisions he has made thus far? Or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• you have to look at the situation GB put him in and what his options were also given the money he has had to spend to correct problems that were current.

Wake up. He has done nothing but created way more tax burden. Nothing has been corrected. Only worsened. Please get off the blame Bush BS. He has created way more problems than Bush could have ever dreamed of.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• OMG, i can't believe you voted for Cynthia Mckinney! You must not be from GA! That lady is a totally berzerk whack job!

We agree with that part but then you became a wack job yourself with the rest of your statement.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I didn't vote for him cause I never cared for him. Nor did I really care for Mccain / Palin.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He?...We!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Another vote on the "Cynthia McKinney is a wack job" from another Georgian!!!
    I did not vote for Obama, nor do I approve of the course we are on.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:58 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I can't wait for Palin to die so Jesus can slap her in the face with some good ole judgement! Answer by samurai_chica

WOW!  Just wow.  True colors shining through.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:09 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My answer seems to vary day to day, depending on what's happening. And at the moment I'm precisely in the center of the fence. I'm not happy with everything, nor an I UNhappy with everything he's decided.

And that's just about where I expect things to be. At this moment, I am leaning more toward approval than disapproval.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• So you dont mind that from the day George Washington became president to present, our government has spent approximately 9 trillion dollars... and since Obama became president he has spent approximately 3 trillion plus......???

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Hell Ya...whatever on the numbers girl....do you know what hungry feels like?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2010