your personal opinion!?

My ovulation began sunday, and I had unprotected sex that day but used withdrawl method but we almost had 3 oopsies that day and I'm afraid precum cld have slipped, same thing for mon& tuesday. Now today weds I'm spotting brown and having bad cramps! Some boob pain, not severe... A baby would be an unexpected blessing for us. I just feel so anxious! What do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• spotting might be from all the sex! ;) But it might be too soon to tell
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• if you have unprotected sex when you know you're ovulating, how is that an "oopsie"? and you're only fooling yourself if you call that "unexpected". why do I get the feeling that the guy thinks you're on the pill or something?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think that if he withdrew, he isn't planning on having a baby at this time. I also agree with anon...think that he probably believes that you are on the pill or not ovulating and you are trying to get one past him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If there was penetration, then there are sperm inside you. Pre-cum doesn't "slip" inside it is necessary to penetrate so yes it's there. Only time will tell if you are pregnant or not. Even if you had sex when you were ovulating, it does not guarantee a baby. The spotting was probably from him bumping the cervix too hard. Breast pain and cramps from hormones. It's not uncommon and not exclusive to pregnancy. I think you are going to have to wait until you miss your next cycle.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I hate to be a Debby downer but I highly doubt you would have any pregnancy symptoms so soon after implantation. If you are trying to get pregnant or have "unexpected" blessing, he shouldn't be trying to prevent it. Pulling out means he is trying to prevent pregnancy, not create pregnancy.

AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You had unprotected sex while ovulating...not a oops moment. Are you an adult? I doubt you would have signs already. Maybe you are starting your period?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010