Are you going to dress up on Halloween? Or do you think you're "too old" for dressing up?

Im 22 and plan on dressing up for as long as possible, lol. I LOVE halloween :) How about you ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• I have and will dress up for every Halloween as long as I am living.
    boznitch

Answer by boznitch at 1:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I will I always do! My mom(rip) dressed up every year up until she was 50. Its my way of having fun for myself and my kids. I dress up and take them trick or treating. When they get to old I will still dress up and scare kids and give out candy!lol Got to live life as fun and happy as possible!!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i dont think im too old but i prolly wont dress up...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love to dress up! Now I just gotta think of something good to be
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I dont always get to but i do love doing it, hopefully i will this year if not then i will pull out my halloween shirt and jewelry and try to be at least festive :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm dressing up and going to have a great time with my boys!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We dress up every year - DH and I have a band so we dress up to play out on Halloween, but even if we don't have a gig we will dress up for Halloween parties. It's fun!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• for me it's not too old.... more like too cheap and lazy lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I dressed up last year when I took the kids trick or treating. Other parents thought it was awesome that I dressed up with my kids and some even gave ME candy too.

This year, I don't know if they're going to go out. (I always leave it up to them). Unless I suddenly get invited to a Halloween party (never been to one in my whole life!), I probably will not. Unless I dress up to hand out candy at home....

Although.... our local theater does "classic" movies on Thursday nights, and the Thurs. before Halloween is "Scream". If they're dressing up for that, it could be fun! (Goodness knows, Rocky Horror was a BLAST!)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010