Not sure what to do. Give me your opinion.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years. We have a daughter shes 1. We had a really good relationship thru the pregnancy. then it just got really bad. i lived with him and he would leave in the middle of the night to go see his friends said he would be right back. id wait n he wouldnt come home and then when i woke up in the morning he still wouldnt be home. he got home around 11 .he gave me an engagement ring last july and on valentines day i found out he was asking for another girls #!and now hes been breaking up with me every 2 weeks. everytime he gets mad he "doesnt wanna be with me anymore".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Leave. Why waste your time with someone who doesnt want to be with you. Its not good for you to stay i that kind of mentally abusive relationship and you should think about how the fighting and breaking up and on and off situation is affecting your child. You want to set a good example for your daughter. Dump him, he's not worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• BE PREPARED. MAKE SURE YOU STAY PREPARED FOR THE WORST. I KNOW ITS HARD, BUT YOU HAVE TO START PULLING BACK SOME. THAT WAY IT WOULD HURT LESS IF IN FACT IT HAS TO END. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT GOD GOT IN STORE FOR YOU. RATHER ITS HIM OR AFTER HIM. YOU ARE NOT A YO-YO. DONT ALLOW YOUR SELF TO BE LET GO AND PULLED BACK SO MUCH. ITS NOT HARD. HE'S EITHER IN OR OUT. ALSO, YOU CAN BE SELFISH, DONT SHARE. YOU CAN DO BETTER FOR YOURSELF.
    GOD BLESS YOU(NEVER STOP PRAYING)
    LENA506

Answer by LENA506 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Is this my ex husband your talking about? LOL...just kidding, but it sure sounds like him! My personal opinion after 6 years of hell, and taking care of everything by myself while we were together, is get out of it! He sounds like he wants to act like a bachelor when he feels like it. What he doesn't realize is that when your in a relationship, ENGAGED no less, and you are a FATHER, thats what should be important to you. I tried to make my ex see that, it was a LOSING battle. Best Wishes to you!
    mama14572

Answer by mama14572 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Oh honey....get out now. I know nothing of you other than what you have just posted. But the signs are there, you know he is cheating on you, you've known it. Some guys they just can't handle being with one person (neither can some girls), but do what's best for you and baby girl, get out now and allow him to see her when he wants...but for you, get someone who treats you like the queen that you are, and that will show your little princess what it REALLY means to be a daddy, which means being around and making YOU & HER the priority.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 1:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• he is not ready to grow up and make a commitment. so why stay. you will continue to live your life like this and it seems like it really sucks. i have been there and we are not together anymore. i wish i had left sooner. don't make the same mistake as i did.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• the reason he keeps leaving and coming back is because he knows that you're going to put up with his crap. i know that's really blunt and i'm not trying to be rude, but i'm not going to lie to you either. leave him now or he's going to keep running over you for the rest of your life.
    sublime7713

Answer by sublime7713 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'll repeat an answer I gave to someone else.

Boyfriend gets a new title, effective immediately: EX boyfriend.

Get your legal ducks in a row so baby is taken care of.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:44 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Get out. I have been there and done that. It finally settled down, I thought, so after 20 years, I recently found he has been sneaking around with someone. He doesn't want to loose me, it's me he loves, blah, blah, blah. Get out, don't waste your time. He is not going to change. If he is like my dxxxaxs he is probably only concerned with himself. Get out and don't look back. Be good to yourself and your daughter. You are setting an example for your daughter on how she should expect to be treated by a man. I wish I had thought about those things a lot sooner.
    Mrs_Stimmy

Answer by Mrs_Stimmy at 12:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• You are wasting your time. The longer you stay with him the more you are taking away from your daughter. You are unhappy, are you not? Well, how can you be fully there for your child if you are unhappy? I wish you the best of luck honey. But seriously, this guy sounds like a huge jerkwad.
    Patrina1981

Answer by Patrina1981 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2008