Do you change the decor in your home from summer to winter?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 2:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't change all the decor but I replace summer candles with fall ones, put out some fall decor or wreaths or set out some mum plants along with fall and halloween decorations. Then after Thanksgiving I put up holiday decorations. But I don't overdo it. I don't have the money to re-decorate all the time. I do buy linens that go with the seasons and sometimes some new throw pillows and sheets that are seasonal.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No, lol I don't change my decor at all. I rearrange a lot, and replace things when they need to be. But I don't switch up decor. I would love to be like that tho, I would imagine a woman the changes decor often is quite crafty and creative, where I am not.. at all. haha I think its a neat idea if you're into that kind of thing tho!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do in a way. I have an old antique farmhouse hutch in my dining room and an antique work bench. Once fall arrives, all the bee hives go into storage and out comes fall/halloween and then yule/christmas... the bees don't return until spring.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Not really; I'll change the scents of my candles and put out throws in the family room but i don't really change decor.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Not really the decor but I move the furniture around about three times a year, seems to be around a new season. Reminds me that I just might do this, this long weekend.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010