How many of you belong to more than 5 groups on CM, and how do you keep up with them all?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 2:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm in way too many groups I think. I try hard to be active in most. But I am not.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:09 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do, and I don't........have been removed from a couple for not posting in so long. The most important ones though, don't have stupid ass limits like that.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I belong to a lot of them, mostly photography, editing, cooking and pagan sites. I keep up well with my photography ones, look up recipes on the cooking ones and the rest of them I have a hard time keeping up with. I just got done deleting a bunch of groups I haven't been to in forever.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yeah, same here.. I am apart of a lot of groups, but am only active in a handful, and sometimes it may change, depending on whats going on in my life.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i dont know how many im in..maybe around a dozen...but i only ever go to 2 of them...and then again thats only when i think about it, which is like once a month..if im lucky...i only ever come to the questions and answers section
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2010