My son is grown. He has a very volatile temper. I'm concerned because he has a young wife and two young children. He tore the screen off the hinges last week because the door wouldn't stay shut. Is there anything I can do to help him?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• My dr Mamu, nothing you can do to change your son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Becouse your not his God who created him,here imean!!!! Only God can change human being!!!!
    So what ican advice you is to stand befor God and pray for him so that God can change your son.
    If not, you will run allover looking for his peace and you will not find.
    ILOVE YOU!!!!
    Nobe

Answer by Nobe at 5:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Your son is screaming out for help. And he needs it. Nobody pulls doors off of hinges in fits of rage - we control ourselves. I am very worried about him. He needs counseling for anger management and self control. It is possible he could have deeper issues such as bi-polar disorder in which case medications would be dispensed to help stabilize his mood. Check for mental health professionals in your area. Good Luck.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Try to get him to go to the doctor or a therapist... he's either needing anger management or something for a mental issue. Bi-polar can cause you to go off like that when you're in a down manic... and make sure he isn't hurting his kids. If you think he is you owe it to your grandbabies to get them the hell out of there.

Good luck..
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Just try to be neer his family and help them in all ways!!!!!!!!!
    Nobe

Answer by Nobe at 5:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• anger mgt therapy
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2010