If a Mom shares her account with her DH should that be allowed?

since the man who isn't allowed to join is indirectly joining and participating anyways?

and its just assumed the wife is there monitoring him like an employer would? How would we know if she's there or not? Should it be allowed? Could it even be enforced outside of outright admission?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly speaking, this is the internet and there could be guys on this site. Anyone could claim to be a mom on the internet. So, I think they really have no way to monitor someone who wants to share the account with their Dh.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 6:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Not only could there be men on here posing as women with accounts, but there could be children, as well.
    It is just a chance that is taken on the internet, it is not 100% controlled.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We don't know that's the problem and if you think someone is a man you can report them although there are some real weirdos on this site you often wonder
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Unless they're hacking webcams to SEE who is who... no way to control it. C'mon, this is the internet.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I dont share my account with my hubby, but he'll ask me what im reading or whats going on, like yesturday in a post about tattoos, he looked at the post with me right there. (he loves looking at other peoples tattoos,) So I posted his. I was there the WHOLE TIME. he doesn't log on to my account when im not here. & most times doesn't even care what Im doing unless i say something.

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There are men and childless women (and tweens) all over this site. Aside from a guy being clueless enough to make an account and openly admit "HI I'M A GUY" you can't enforce it. Considering how many of the admins/employees are men, does it really matter?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If they want to share why not. If it's to check up on each other I would have another name and password.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't think so...this is Cafe MOM not Cafe PARENTS. The internet is an iffy place to trust people anyway, so lets not make it worse by having multiple people use an account...how do we know we're talking to the mom or the dad, a sister, and aunt...I mean, we don't now anyway but we take it on the honor-system that when a name says "MOMMY2KIDS" (sorry if there is a real name out there like that, just making up my own example) that the person really is the mom of 2 kids. I think its awful for someone to let their husband use the account that way and I realy question the values o the husband...what man would WANT to be in Cafe Mom? My husband has no interest in it and certainly wouldn't want to come in and answer questions.

The only exception would be if she was sick or had died and he came in to announce to her friends what had happened.
    deelynna

Answer by deelynna at 6:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2010