Does your Mother-In- Law really like you?

Mine says she does, but i dont believe her because her 17 year old daughter tells me everything that she says bout me.Well, i really dont like her because she is tryin to say that my 7 month old babygirl is not her sons. Bullshit, she is his, and he knows it.She tried to say it was Our best frined baby.the only reason she says that is because he used to stay the night with us and hang out.Well my husband would work, our best friend stayed with me and hung out.Well now she has started some more stuff. And kicked me and the baby and my husband out.Known we had no where to go, cause we just moved back here, we're trying to find jobs,etc.Well to find out his sister and us think she is trying to take our 7 month away from us. Thats why she kicked us out, because the only way they can take her away is if dont have a stable home. Which we didnt.(but now we do.Well I told her that she want see us again. Was I over reacting?

tylersbaby85

Asked by tylersbaby85 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• LMAO-mine doesnt and I dont like her either-we have a very open and honest relationship. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• mine really loves me and they are so happy that we married.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• OMG! She sounds just like my MIL. She has pulled that with all 3 of us DIL's...Taking the baby away, accusing them of not being her sons...etc...all of it..Find you a place to go! Do something to get on your feet as soon as you can!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• mine doesnt like me either i pissed her off when i stole her 27 year old baby from her and he stopped paying her bills somehow its my fault her home was foreclosed on
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Your best friend stayed and hanged out, and he kicked your all 3 out? So who stayed with whom?
    Sorry, read twice still didn't get it yet.

Mother in law are all trying to stir something up. Mine is wonderful lovely lady, and i love her and will be there for her when she is gray and old. However, do i really like like her or does she like like me if there aren't the grandchildren? Well, no, i dont' think so. We could be just a stranger to each other. I dont' have much common with her, so she thinks the same.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think mine genuinely loves me. She introduces me as her daughter,not daughter-in-law. When people say "Oh you mean your DIL?" she says "No, I mean daughter.". When she found out I was pregnant she and my father in law changed their plans for buying a 2 bedroom house to buying a four bedroom house and asking us to live with them until my hubby graduates. She takes me everywhere with her. She buys me special presents. The other day she took me out and spent $250+ for some new maternity clothes!!! So I think she likes me. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• no! LOL she hates me... she has openly told me she doesnt like me but will have to put up with me because ill be with her son for a while obviously... this was BEFORE i got pregnant lol... she must think im the devil now lol idc shes a uber bitch
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think your MIL hates you! Mine hates me too so dont feel bad! All I can say if fuck her. :) Good luck and dont let her hold you down.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:20 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• My MIL says that if my husband and I get divorced, she gets me in the custody battle. Anytime my husband and I argue, both her and my FIL ask him what he did wrong. I honestly think though that because his first wife was such a waste of space, as long as I can chew gum and walk she will worship me. And apparently because I accepted my SS as openly as I did, I am a Saint.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I don't think you overreacted. Because sooner or later she will realize that she was wrong and apologize, but then again if she doesn't then your better off without her in your life because all she will do is make your life miserable and when the little one is old enough she will bad mouth you in front of him/her and they don't need to hear that because the little ones are the innocent bystanders in all of it. But anyways my MIL loves me also introduces me as her daughter and is always willing to take any and all of our kids out for special things. My husband and her husband are horrible when it comes to mothers day so now we take each other out in stead. Its a good time. I call her at least once a day to say hi and see how things are going. Which is more than and of her kids do.
    bmlczhi

Answer by bmlczhi at 4:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2008