Why would a man want to be on here?

for the same reason as we are, right? Parenting advice, etc.? Maybe interaction with other adults if they are the domestic in their family. Most other men don't wanna chit-chat so coming here where we do chit-chat sorta makes sense to me. Not all men are gruff and buff and into building things and sports, ya know. lol

I agree its a place for us girls, but most of the topics aren't even gender specific, and if they are contributing in a positive way, whats really the big deal? I ask because get all up in arms about this thing that really isn't all that major a world issue.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They come here for information, some come to spy on their ladies others come to get a woman's perspective, and then others just because they are bored!!!!!! I really do not mind them being here, who knows maybe they will learn from it!

Answer by older at 7:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It's not even all that major of a Cafemom issue... If there truly is a man on here just wanting info and interactions with adults then they would be serious enough that we would probably not even know they are a man. What gets everyone pissed are those men/boys that come in here and ask personal questions about women's issues just to get a laugh or images for their "alone time". Moms need a safe place they can go to talk to other moms about sensitive issues and really don't need a man sitting behind a username being an asshole. With that being said anon... Are you a man? lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:31 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I THINK A MAN MAYBE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WOMAN OR TRYING TO DATE SOMEONE. I KNOW ALOT OF MAN WHO LOVE TO TALK TO WOMAN AND THEY ARE VERY STRAIGHT. PLUS MAN ARE FATHERS TO THE KIDS ON CAFEMOM...THEY SHOULD HAVE CAFE DAD FOR THEM TO TALK WITH FATHERS???
    maureen555

Answer by maureen555 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think my SO would love to be on here...and I think you guys would love him!!! He is totally my best friend and I love to talk with him. Problem is if you let the good in, you are also letting the bad in! lol... I think CAFEDAD would be an awesome idea...There is also Topix.
    niknik78

Answer by niknik78 at 8:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Just to see what women are saying and to see what we do and talk about seeing if we are talking about them
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There are other forums that allow fathers to be on there. Like Whattoexpect.com
    This is for women specifically, that's why men aren't allowed! Don't you know the rules of the treehouse?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think men would ask sexual questions just to get off. They are not allowed on here because men and women do not see eye to eye.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010