Who do you think is the most unbiased,unpolitical and most trust worthy news person ?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 7:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Katie Couric
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Katie Couric

LOLOLOLOL

There is no such thing. Journalism since its inception has been biased. I don't know where this idea came from that news was intended to be impartial and didn't lean one way or the other, but every paper in the history of newspapers has had a political leaning (and every news agency that followed). If you really want to find one try your local high school student newspaper and figure out which student is getting the worst grade in journalism. Chances are they still have an opinion, but they aren't smart enough to figure out how to convey it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Giggle. Snort. I don't believe there is unbiased news. I enjoy NPR - they seem to represent both sides of an issue, but even they were slightly biased during the last presidential campaign.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I agree about NPR. I am not sure that there are any, really.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Is this a trick question?
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Journalism, in essence, is biased. You are always going to get the author's opinion... Now so today more than ever. It used to be that journalist had to maintain a particular amount of ambiguity, but today- people want to listen to people that they can relate to. The best idea is to scan multiple media sources, from different view points. You will easily be able to see the differences and make you own opinion... however, NEVER trust a story right out- they manipulate and distort info quickly and easily. It's sad, and one of the reasons the major media outlets are losing their credibility and their viewers.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't think there is one. If there is, i have not heard of them.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The most unbiased as compared to others? Not perfect but still rather neutral? Brian Williams or my local news reporter Don Shelby.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Liu Dobbs. He hammers from both sides.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Lou*
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2010