If you could give a big surprise to someone in your family who would you give it too and what would it be?

minasmama6

Asked by minasmama6 at 7:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A perfect kidney match for my Dad who is on Dialysis.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• assuming it can be anything... I'll say a magic ring to my sons that remove their Autism forever
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i would give my handicap aunt the gift of seeing Josh Tuner and gettin him to sing Long Black Train to her...she loves that song..and I would probably let her see her mom again
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would give my dd the money to go to the College of her choice for a full 4 years.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 7:50 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My hubby was in a very bad wreck back in February and has been in SERIOUS pain ever since. He's been on narcotic pain killers for going on 8 months now, and cannot function without them. I would LOVE to be able to give him one day, PAIN FREE! He's always praying and asking God for just one day, and to be able to play football with our two boys. I'd love to be able to take his pain away for a little while.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• anything?? Id fix my hubbys truck.. silly as that sounds when I can have anything. But it was his fathers truck, & a few years before FIL got cancer, he gave it to hubby because of medical reasons... they were going to work together to fix it, but my father in law got cancer, and so hubby hasn't really messed with it. hes got it running but hasn't touched it much since... it would mean the world to him to have it running the way they planned, & looking the way it use too..

Oh & Id give my son 2 million dollars, that way when hes older he can take care of his daddy & me. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:33 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Gee, and I was thinking of finally getting a quilt for my Dad!!! Not of "magic" gifts! And I already have the pattern made. So My gift will be done before Christmas.
    squeegeatc

Answer by squeegeatc at 7:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I couldn't think of anything "real" that would have a major impact and since Autism is such a major player in our lives, getting rid of it would be truly impacting on the whole family :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would give my husband the ability to make what he is making now or more working as a sucba diver. The miricle that would be for my family is more than most would know.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 7:57 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i would give my DD a trip to the beach, because we sisn't get to go this year.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010