are all work from home online jobs just a scam?

and has anyone heard of furniture warehouse out of london?

Mrs_Chris_Pukt

Asked by Mrs_Chris_Pukt at 7:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• no, but they aren't as easy as they sound, for sure.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There are plenty of legit companies out there, you just need to know where to look. If you are curious about that company in particular, do a search or check with the local government's business office.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:50 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• They aren't all a scam, no. It's just a VERY hard process to finding a legit one.

I decided I wanted to work from home. I looked into a lot of oppertunities online with the work from home basis. I kept finding ones that didn't seem 100% legit. Finally I decided to start my own small business. I have an eBay store now and couldn't be happier with the decision I've made to start it!

Good luck on your quest!! If you need any tips or advice, feel free to send me a private message.

:)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I am very fortuntate to have found a legitimate company. We ahve a A rating with the BBB, a plan that is partnered with the FBI and other great credentials. So look into the company and see what credentials it has, check and make sure it has an address NOT a P.O. box and get the Comapny's owners name. Those are key things to look out for :-).

Good Luck and keep your head up, there are great opportunites out there :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• thier not all scams but they are a little harder than what they actually say. they put it there like money will just be raining your way with a couple hours of working at home but yeah it doesnt work like that you need to put money into it and then make sure you are dedicated so at the end point its pretty much the same thing as a regular job
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No, they aren't all scams, but you do have to be very careful. I would stay away from a company that's based in Europe, especially if you've never heard of it before.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The list of companies that hire for telecommuting/customer service jobs are very real indeed. I have a whole list of them in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work, Customer Service/ Call Center Jobs, also you can look through the list of companies that are known to hire for telecommuting work- List of National Companies.  There are, of course, lots of other ideas as well.      Working for company out of our country, h
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• sorry, however, I would not do. They do not have the same rules and regs that we do.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No, they are not all scams, like everyone else has said you just have to do your research and you actually have to work out what you do! I'm so glad I finally found one that works, like I said it takes work but its worth it! Good Luck on your search!
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 2:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010