Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so hurt....

I have been with my husband for a while now, we are currently TTC...the sex has always been great with him and we always find new ways to "spice" it up....but it has gotten to the point to where sex is extremely painful for me, I've went to the dr. literally a dozen times..and i am not getting anywhere with her she's put me on all these stupid meds because she says its my IBS..I'm sorry but that has nothing to do with my uterus..the poor thing feel like it is literally going to fall out..i've now switced dr's and can't get in until Nov 6th so i am looking to see if anyone knows what it might periods are not painful what-so-ever..but sex it like my most horrible nightmare..i've tried every position imagineable and NOTHING HELPS

Answer Question

Asked by brice08 at 1:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Could be a very bad bacterial infection, or an STD. But those are things your GYN should have suspected and tested you for. Or you could have dyspareunia, which is simply severe pain during intercourse. Many women have this condition. Look it up. My favorite web site to self-diagnose is

    Answer by hopelessnance at 1:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

  • i've been tested for std's...bacterial infections...and paps come back compeltely normal!! guess maybe i should have stated that in the beginning!! :) i will def check out the site though!! thank you

    Answer by brice08 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

  • You're welcome, and i feel for you! Good luck. Maybe the new Dr. will have some more insight.

    Answer by hopelessnance at 2:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.