why does it hurt so bad

I have been with my husband for a while now, we are currently TTC...the sex has always been great with him and we always find new ways to "spice" it up....but it has gotten to the point to where sex is extremely painful for me, I've went to the dr. literally a dozen times..and i am not getting anywhere with her she's put me on all these stupid meds because she says its my IBS..I'm sorry but that has nothing to do with my uterus..the poor thing feel like it is literally going to fall out..i've now switced dr's and can't get in until Nov 6th so i am looking to see if anyone knows what it might be...my periods are not painful what-so-ever..but sex it like my most horrible nightmare..i've tried every position imagineable and NOTHING HELPS

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be endometriosis or cysts...Those two things will make it hurt. The doctors tend to overlook it because you have to have one of those things to look up inside you...like a camera (Forgot the name lol) So they just think your crazy...Also if you have endometriosis it could be hard to get pregnant until it's removed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• maybe you're trying too hard?
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Endometriosis, can cause some uncomfy sex, but cysts i would wonder about a little more sense it is more common,, now when does it hurt all the way thru? when it goes in, it could be that your muscles are bruised. give them time, dont have sex for a little bit,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• it's not my vagnia that hurts...it is in my stomach...it literally feels like my uterus is going to fall out...i know that might sound weird but all the pain is in my stomach!
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• don't go as deep. it will probably help. It helped me, I wouldn't let my husband go as deep cause it was hurting my stomach
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• apparently i need to be more specific...my husband isn't blessed but trust me it's get the job done..he doesn't thrust hard...and it only hurts a week maybe a week and a few days out of the month more so when i get off of my period...maybe this helps people to answer my question
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I feel the same way- Sex has always hurt me inside and it feels like my insides are going to come out-
    Hmmm- If you do find out, let me know

BTW- I just had a laproscopy done 3 weeks ago and I had a little Endometreosis- They want to give me shots of something- Forgot the name but all I hear is bad things from it-

shopchatshop

Answer by shopchatshop at 6:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2008