Why is it (vent)

That when you honestly have a true problem that there are always one or two Smart A's out there that have to leave their little comments..can they not just skip your question and go to another...I mean really is it necessary to call someone stupid or put them down bc they are trying their very best? Some ppl honestly need to grow up..

jorjiegirl

Asked by jorjiegirl at 8:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Some people are jerks who try to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives by putting others down. Sometimes though the question is worded in such a way that it's almost impossible to reply with kind support.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There will always be that one or two people like that no matter where you are - online or IRL Just ignore them
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• That's why they had to change cafe mom and make sure the anon option was not available when answering questions. The funny part was after awhile you could figure out the smart anon, the crazy anon, and the then the stalkierish anons. I had one make up a fake profile and make the silliest comments. The part that gets me is that she is on that hall of fame top list. Hall of Shame is more like it. I am sure she is on under another profile now. But I definitely love the change. This site is so much better now!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• One time i needed help & lots of advice when my DD's older 1/2 brother was very sexdually inappropriate with her. He was still young, only 10 years old. I came on here seeking solice & advice & all i got was "Troll" "You're making this up" "a 10 year old would never do that" "how do you know your DD is not lying" and all this other crap. Everyone accused me of lying when i really needed some friendly advice. It was just hoeeible. I was in a terrible place & CM mothers just made it worse. I now know that if i need some solice & advice, CM is not always the best place to turn. That was a very sad time for me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• *horrible, sorry.....still too early & i am sick...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• some people live and feed off drama and do things like that to be doing it and make them feel good.Sorry.there are some good people on here though.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There are just people who seek joy in putting others down. Misery loves company and they are so unhappy in their own lives that they feel it necessary to bring others down! With that said, sometimes a question is inappropriate or selfish and there is no kind answer. Some people just don't want to hear the truth and they take anything that tells them such as a personal attack or put down. You can't win for losing around here sometimes no matter what way you look at it because women will be women, period.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Why is it when people make a post they can't ignore the people they dont' agree with? Why do they have to make an entirely seperate post bashing those who bashed them? It's completely petty, childish, and absolutely a waste of time. Grow up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Wow JazzlikeMraz looks like you just had to go and be a grouch this morning too..hum are you one of the nasty ppl that leave ugly answers like you did here...Oh and if was a complete was of time why didnt you just skip my question and MOVE ON..or WAIT why didnt you (grow up)...I have clearly made my point..thanks troll have a great day! :)
    jorjiegirl

Comment by jorjiegirl (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010