Oh my!! Another symptom! adult content

today i feel like throwing up when i eat! I don't feel sick but as soon as i eat anything i go and throw it back up!
Other symptoms i have had
sore breast first thing in the morning
milk leaking from breast
Like gas bubbles in my tummy
Very gassy
bad back

I have take alot of hpt's and they came back neg so i went to the dr's and they done one and it came back neg.
I am waiting for the dr's to call me back with the rest of the blood work that they have done to see if everything is ok. If that all come's back normal , i guess i will be requesting a ultrasound to see if it is possible i might be pregnant in the tubes! I am going crazy not knowing what is going on!
Any one else have all these symptoms only to take pregnancy test and they all came back neg?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 8:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Health

• you could have some sort of hormonal imbalance. A friend of mine had pregnancy symptoms and found out she was on too strong a birth control pill, it really messed with her hormones. Good luck, I hope they figure out what's going on soon.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Make an appointment to get a blood test, sometimes- weird things happen.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i'm pretty sure tubal pregnancies show up on urine tests. did the dr. do a blood test or a urine test?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• urine test, but she she sent away a lot of blood work so maybe there was a blood pregnancy test in amongst that i am not sure! Thats why i have to wait for her to call me with the results!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 8:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Just got my tests results back...there is nothing wrong, so now i have another appointment to see my doctor again tomorrow!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2010