What is your favorite song and why?

Pick your favorite song and tell us why you like it so much.

coryswife8183

Asked by coryswife8183 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wouldnt be able to pick just one
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Currently it's "This Afternoon" by Nickelback. It's got a great beat, and it's fun to play (we're learning it for our band).
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• thats what i like about you
    tall cool one

those are just two..but they remind me of my childhood dancing around and singing with my sister
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
    Imagine having someone THAT in love with you...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL... I know this sounds cliche...Stairway to Heaven by Zeppelin. I was just listening to it in the car.... and it is still mesmerizing and enchanting and rocks the house! It is simply a majickal mix that takes you away, past the hedgerow and down the path to the misty places of the world....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I could not ask for more by Edwin McCain. I think the words are beautiful. I have always loved Forever Young by Rod Stewart too. I had my son not long before he came out with that song. I wrote the lyrics to it in his baby book.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• right now it is Fearless by Taylor Swift. I can not give specific reasons, but it is an amazing song
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 10:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Right now- Voices by Chris Young. Watching the music video reminds me a lot of my family- we're all very close, and those are things my family members would say!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 2, 2010