Do you like/love where you work?

Do you like what you are doing? Where you are working? If you could would you quit on the spot?

Mommy_0f_many

Asked by Mommy_0f_many at 8:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love where I work and what I do. I work as a computer programmer/analyst for a manufacturing company. The company is privately-owned and family-friendly. No, I don't think I would quit on the spot. Even if I won the lottery, I would still stay at least part-time until they found someone to replace me.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I really do enjoy my job. I'm a nanny for 3 kids, ages 2, 4, and 5. They're good children, their parents are awesome, and they allow me to bring my own 4 year old with me. So I get paid to play with the kids all day, and my daughter gets playmates.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I sell Scentsy from home. I LOVE IT!!!! Best job I ever had. I absolutely love the company and people I work with, and I 've made goo money. Selling Scentsy has allowed me to help my husband get the bills paid, and to stay home and raise my children.
    https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i love what i do...i work 24/7 as a stay at home mom....lol..there is no quitting on the spot..i kind of wish i had a part time job or something (like at a daycare), so dd can socialize with other kids her age and not just me..and also so i can bring in a little extra money...she's very nice to kids but i wish she had more interaction with them.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love my job, in the home AND out! :)

Of course ALL of our first jobs are being a mommy (since I already know THAT subject will come up! lol) but secondly I work as a Patient Services Coordinator for a healthcare company. It is the clerical position I have always wanted, and the pay and benefits don't hurt either! ;)

I wouldn't quit any time soon. :) I recently (July 22) had my one year anniversary here and I STILL love it! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I LOVE what I do :-). I have my kiddos playing in the background, playhouse disney as my soundtrack and I get paid to help people!! Oh yeah and it's from HOME so NO commute, traffic, bosses, daycare or sitters and no dressing up!!!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• After working for the corporate world for 33yrs. I now work from home and I love it! I am able to take care of my house, and grandchildren!
    I work for SoyLicious.com:
    Discover the Warmth of SoyLicious Candles, Fragrances and much more!

Why choose SoyLicious??? Other candles give out non-healthy burning smells, in which you will see SOOT burning Flames! SoyLicious Candles are ENVIORNMENTALLY Safe!!! So, the question is: What would you choose..Healthly or Non-Healthy????

visit my page at:

https://soylicious.com/elizabethaponte

and choose from the great assortments that we have!!!!

Thank you!!!

Best choice that I have made!!!!
    AvonLadyLiz515

Answer by AvonLadyLiz515 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i love my sah job its the best job i could ever get it gets paid awesomely with so many smiles and happiness i would never quit for the worold. i also do some babysitting for my nephew and well i actually like it plus my son gets someone to play with since they are the same age. so i wouldnt change that either
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2010